Here is the list of the most popular dating sites: it is based on real people feedbacks and happy ends.
1. Linkyou: let each female flight attendant find a pilot husband! The resource focuses on finding the second half by profession and common interests. An effective approach. Surely, every one of us may tell a couple of stories about office romances.
2. Teamo: it’s impossible to buy love. A platform is serious for serious dating inviting people of “28+”. When registering, you need to fill out a questionnaire, which according to the developers, should contribute to the successful search for the second half. Premium account is not cheap
3. eDarling: try to marry a foreigner partner. An international platform that has already registered more than 13 million profiles worldwide. A suitable candidate is selected mainly on the criteria of good temper.
4. Love Planet: The registration is simple, but if you do not purchase a paid account, annoying ads will constantly appear on the screen, and the number of new contacts per day will be limited.
5. Badoo: An international space with over 330 million audiences. Badoo is literally a social media with minimum information about the user. To use it, learn foreign languages .
6. Smski: for young and free people. This resource was created recently, in 2016. Pros: during registration, a mobile number is requested for security purposes; minor benefits like games are provided for a fee.
7. Mamba (Wamba): The feedback on the resource is mostly negative: there are a lot of spam and fraudsters; they are looking for acquaintances, mainly for quick meetings, and not serious relationships. Often users send an intimate photo in the first message.
8. Mylove: The main audience is people from 30. VIP-account gives guarantee a certain level of safety. Positive features: free communication and registration. There are communities where they post pictures and statement: this way you can communicate not only by personal messages. You may block the user.
9. Hinge: this is a relationship platform with a game block. In order to register an account, you may write a one-line bio. There are three questions to answer. Really worth to try.
10. Tinder: trendy, but not serious. Would you like to try? This is one of the most popular mobile applications for dating. According to researches, the app installed on about 50 mln gadgets. Here you can choose how to search for a serious relationship, and for sex meetings. The audience is mostly younger than 30 years old. The main feature is a search for people to meet nearby.
Study this list and make your choice.